We just had Groundhog Day and it seems like we're in for another 6 weeks of winter, hmmm. When I think about this particular day, I view it as a reminder to check in with my goals or check my "comfort zone" habits to see if they still serve me. I think of the way my days have been going since the start of the new year and recognize where/what is standing in my way. How do you think of this particular day (if you think of it at all)?
Anyway, I'm ready to get moving again even though it's C-O-L-D outside these last few days. I'm looking on the bright side though because there's not a lot of snow right now, so I'm happy! Onwards to the remainder of this issue!
Looking for back issues? Check out the Archives here
Are you satisfied with your social media activities?
A few questions about how you're feeling about using social media for your business. The largest entity for most of my clients is Facebook right now, but I hear lots of dissatisfaction and frustration with many even questioning whether they should stay on the platform or leave. Here is some of what I'm hearing:
- Facebook is too distruptive and constantly glitching. I have to spend too much time just managing my posts.
- I'm tired of trying to figure out why my ads are not being allowed or the campaigns blowing up.
- I have been locked out of my group(s) or pages because I've ended up in Facebook Jail with no explanation.
- When I have issues with the constant changes there's no support available
- I don't like my group members being distracted by the FB suggestions of other groups.
- I want to provide paid services to my community and Facebook doesn't make it easy for me to do that. I'm looking at my options for this.
Does this sound like you? What are your concerns/comments about using Facebook (Instagram, or WhatsApp) for your business? I'd be interested in your answers to this question - I'm also looking at alternatives to Facebook for a couple of reasons. What are your thoughts?
On the Blog
What's the Tech
Mindset and Growth
Before you go
Your feedback matters! What do you think of this format for your newsletter? Your input would go a long way in making this newsletter something that would really work for you. I'd love to hear from you with your suggestions.
Do you know someone who will also benefit from this newsletter? Please tell them about it!
Until next time, here's to a productive week!